Tuesday, August 2, 2016

What people are saying about the Complete Performance Program



Daniel led the team in just about every offensive stat!  I had several, several parents comment on Daniel's speed improvement this spring (eye ball test "he looks faster") and I have a feeling Daniel will have some company heading to the training facility this fall and winter to work with you!

- Chris, father of JV Baseball player

My girls’ soccer team worked with Coach Loomis last winter. His focus was on building a strong core for our female athletes. Injury prevention and proper technique were taught to our athletes. This past spring our team suffered very little, if any injuries. I believe that our lack of injury this season can be attributed to our girls participating in Phil Loomis’ off-season program.

- Todd, Troy Athens Varsity Soccer


Congratulations on your being named one of the International Youth Conditioning Associations Coaches of Distinction… USAH appreciates the time and effort our volunteer coaches, like you, put forward for the kids.

- Bob, USA Hockey’s American Development Model Regional Manager

Freddy really enjoyed your training program and we could really see the difference in both his body and his attitude. 

- Jim, father of 4 year Varsity infielder

Phil takes my development personally.  My goals are his goals. He is committed to pushing me to reach those goals so he constantly adapts my training to fit my needs as an athlete. Phil deeply cares about me as a person as well as an athlete.

- Matthew, joining  U16 New York Red Bulls Youth Soccer Academy, Fall 2016

Our son thinks your approach to core training, plyometrics and neuromuscular training is the best!

- Bruce, father of Division 1 Scholarship Big Ten Football Athlete

We love the influence you have in Damian’s life. Lucky mom!

- Jinny, mother of 2 times Division 1 High School State Tennis Champion



Beth and I sincerely appreciate your work with Daniel this winter, and the note that you sent out to the players that did not make baseball teams this spring was right on the money. Today, he hit what I would call a routine grounder to short and I am still amazed that he beat it out. I don't think he would have made it last year and while some of it is that extra edge I think not making the team last year has given him, I also know it was your work with him this winter.

Thanks for your coaching and your belief in my son.

- Chris and Beth, parents of JV Baseball player


You are very much a main part of Michael’s life right now. You may not realize the effect you have had on him over the past few years. His maturity and strength-of-self have exponentially grown over the course of his high school years

- Kyra, mother of 3 boys


 Thanks for all the time an effort you have put in to Drew’s training. Drew definitely enjoys training with you and trusts and respects you very much and for that I appreciate all you do.

- Dan, father of High School varsity Baseball player

No comments:

Post a Comment